Tuesday 26 June 2012

Going Down

It was Judy's birthday when we went out for a simple celebration. There was shoe shopping, and then there was dinner, and the night ended on a pleasurable note.

On my way sending Judy home, she unzipped me and freed my semi-erected cock. She stroke it a little bit just to see how i would react before pulling my foreskin all the way down exposing the head. She knows how to do magic with my cock because with only her thumb, my cock was throbbing hard and soaking wet with my pre-cum. She would spread my juice around the head, occasionally licking it off her fingers. I was so turned-on by that. When she had enough torturing me with her hand, she bended over while i was still driving a moving vehicle, and gently suck on my cock. Gently, slowly but surely before she would suck on it rough and i would have to stop her before i cum. i hadn't had enough yet, i'm not so ready to cum just yet.

i missed pleasing her as much as her working her magic on me. i found a dark & quiet spot before i stopped the car, off the ignition & light, locked the door and move over to start kissing her on her soft & luscious lips. i'm sure i had said this before but Judy was damn good a kisser. While we were kissing, i could feel my cock dripping of more pre-cum. i couldn't help but scoop it up with my finger and put it into my mouth before continuing kissing Judy. My right hand was holder her left, but slowly i move my hand to touch her face. Sweeping her hair off from the side of her cheek to the back of her ear, i slowly move lower to kiss her neck. She smelled great. Her scent turned me on even further, as i start to grope her firm breast over her dress. After awhile, i slipped my hand under her dress to feel her breast and pinch her nipple. She loved it when i does that. I lifted her dress up high enough so i could suck on her erected nipples. Her moaning was music to my ear.

While i suck her nipples from the left one to the right one, i started petting her pussy. i've always knew how she liked that done. Judy was drenching as my middle finger twirls around her bean. She was so wet i could hear water splashed with every single movement of my hand. Gently, i slid my middle finger into her love cave. It was warm with sweet, love juice. i knew it was sweet because i tasted it. i asked if she liked me to finger her, she said yes. So i continued to finger her slowly, with my thumb still flicking her bean. Judy was moaning so loudly i was sure she could be heard from outside the car. i didn't stop, in fact i moved my pinky into her anal. She made sure i didn't stop, by holding my hand firm to her pussy while trying to control the rhythm.

i waited the whole night but finally i had the chance to go down on her. She was already wet all over from the fingering, but i'd love to make her cum with my tongue. i always start gently by light kissing, followed my gently sucking before the actual tonging. i would normally reach my tongue to her spot, hold it there with small movements as if it was flicking her beans with my finger but more subtle. i know she loved it when her back arched slowly, higher and higher, and her moan became completely silent. That is when i would pause for a moment to slurp off her juice from her love cave before continuing.

When it was finally my turn, Judy was all fired up. i had to admit, it only took Judy a couple of minutes to finish me off. i tried real hard to hold it in but she knows how to make me cum. She even remarked that i really had not cum for awhile since i just offload a lot of cum.

i asked her why can't we have sex. She said she's not ready yet. She had someone else in her life right now, and i think i'm already stepping on the line with what we are doing. i  don't want to make things harder than they already are right now, so i try not to cross the line too much. This happened a couple of weeks back, but i only had time to tell the story now. i miss Judy dearly.

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment