Wednesday 14 September 2011

It's been.......awhile....

It has been almost a month since i felt the warmth of your body next to mine.
i miss waking up in the morning to see your face without make up.
i miss kissing you in the morning when our hair is in a mess from sleep.
i miss laying next to your naked body, with my then soft cock in between your butt cheeks.
i miss cupping your breast with my palm from behind while i nibble your ear and listening to the sound of your soft moaning.
i miss the cuddling underneath the blanket with you after showering together.
i miss unloading my week long cum inside you and see it drip out from your pussy.
i miss pumping my hard cock in and out of your pussy while i hold your leg with one hand, and your neck with the other.
i miss licking and sucking on your wet pussy.
i miss having my cock in your hands and mouth.
i miss you.




Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment