Tuesday 5 July 2011

Pre-holiday night with him

My Jacob will be away for trip. We usually will meet up for intimacy the night before anyone of us away from each other. And this time is not an exceptional. However, we just met up for a drinking session instead of spending time in a private room as he's not feeling well for any extreme activities; sex.

We talked about almost everything; work, friends, life, girls, guys, celebrities. I enjoy watching him talking, making lame jokes and I can’t control myself to touch his face, in public. Time flies super fast when spending time with him.

On the way back home, he put his hand on my lap; caress my skin so slowly and gently. I slowly slide my hand into his pants. To my surprise, his lovely stick is very hard and stiff. I can’t help myself to take it out and stroke it slowly. I lowered my head until my tongue touch the tip of his erected cock. It's so juicy and tasty..

I tried many ways to lick and suck him that night. Different ways to move my tongue from his cock tip to the shaft and back to the tip. From the expression and the way he moan, i know he like it. Very much. Sucking him gives me a very great satisfaction. And i know he's fighting very hard to not to cum.

I do let him play with my clits. And yeah, I'm in paradise too. I was wet. Very wet. How i wish to make love with him on that night. I continue to suck him and make him scream and beg for more. he finally can’t hold it anymore, he cum-ed. And i let his cum filled my whole mouth and slowly, i take it all. It's delicious.

I licked him clean. And drove back to his house. I know i will miss him alot when he's away from me.

P/S:  I am starting to plan for our next hotel trip when he's back. Faster come back. :)

-Judy-

No comments:

Post a Comment