Wednesday 27 April 2011

My Black secret

I do not remember how many times I've been reminding myself that we're just friends, he is married, I have a boyfriend, I'm not that into him, he is just flirting with me, all the sweet words are fake, there's no love between us...etc etc...

But we can no longer lie to ourselves. He is married, I have a boyfriend, I'm so into him and he is true to me. So, we're together, abandoned our logical thinking and neglected human morality.

I've to risk my everything just to be with this man. I know it sounded crazy because I choose the path that is difficult to travel. But if i could turn back time, I will still choose to be with him. Because I love him.

If our love is a story book, I wish that we would meet on the very first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment