Monday 2 May 2011

Cock & Boobies on Webcam

We were debating about my penis size. i think it's small, she think it's big enough. Of course i would think that she said that to make me feel better about myself. i know i'm not small, but big? i don't think i'm anywhere near that.

"Measure it"

"What? Like right now?"

"No tomorrow. Right now of course. Duh!"

But of course i can't. i wasn't horny at that time so my cock wasn't hard. It was already quite late at night at that time so we both needed to sleep soon. Most important of all, we were not in the same room. We were looking at each other chatting through a webcam.

"Need me to give you a hand?"

"How?"

"Guess what color bra i'm wearing now?"

Now that caught my attention. Of course i made some wild guesses. Black, no. Pink, no.Not wearing any, bingo.

"i don't believe you. Prove it to me"

"Ok, unbutton me then"

She was toying with me. She knew i can't. No matter how technologically advanced the internet chatting tools are nowadays, i can't just stretch my hand into my lcd screen and unbutton her. Then she unbutton herself one by one, revealing a little bit by a little bit of what was underneath her shirt. She really wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Oh, i can't see clearly. Show me more"

She then showed me one nipple, pinching herself and rubbing around her breast. She got my cock hard. And then she showed me the other nipple. i was ready to measure myself. And of course no surprise, my 5 inches short cock was only 1.5 inches wide. How is that big?

Nevertheless, it was our first time showing each other our body parts on webcam. Is it even secured?

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment